Lipase, (Triacylglycerol hydrolase) (EC 126.96.36.199) are enzymes with varied industrial, food and pharmaceutical applications. They can be described as enzymes that catalyze the hydrolysis of ester bonds in lipid substrates. Some lipases are specific to a certain type of ester bonds and a certain class of lipids while others are nonspecific and act on a wide variety of lipids.
We manufacture the following types of lipase & phospholipase enzyme.
– 1,3 specific lipase enzyme from Rhizopus oryzae
– Phospholipase A1
– Phospholipase A2
– Lipase A from Candida antarctica
– Lipase B from Candida antarctica
We manufacture lipases for the following applications
– LIPASE ENZYME FOR BAKING
– PHOSPHOLIPASE ENZYME FOR BAKING
– LIPASE ENZYME FOR OIL & FAT SPLITTING
– PHOSPHOLIPASE ENZYME FOR OIL DEGUMMING
– PHOSPHOLIPASE ENZYME FOR EGG PROCESSING
– LIPASE ENZYME FOR CHEESSE MAKING
– LIPASE ENZYME FOR NEUTRACEUTICALS
– LIPASE ENZYME FOR ANIMAL FEED
– LIPASE ENZYME FOR DETERGENTS
– LIPASE ENZYME FOR PAPER INDUSTRY
We also manufacture specialty lipases for stereospecific biotransformation applications.
– Lipase A from Candida antarctica (CAL A)
– Lipase B from Candida antarctica (CAL B)
We can supply all the above lipases in concentrated liquid as well as powder form.
We also offer our lipases in immobilized form as per customer requirements.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: